Did you know???
1. When mounting your stamps onto Kling-on or Eazi Mount - after sticking your stamp to the mount but before cutting, sprinkle talcum powder or flour on to the edges of the sheet alongside the stamp so that the scissors do not stick to the sheet quite so much when cutting.
2. If you do get sticky scissors from double sided tape or glues, use Nail varnish remover or White Spirit on your scissors to clean.
3. To sharpen your punches - punch through baking foil or very fine sand paper.
4. To change the colour of buttons try using some embossing powder - this can give a sparkly effect on metal or plastic.
Hyperlinking your Challenge entry
When you post your challenge entries in the comments section would you please try to add a direct link to your entry to make it easier for people to go to it direct and leave a comment. If you do struggle please do a copy and paste - but it does sometimes deter people from visiting if they have to deviate away from the blog page to do this.
1. First open up your blog page with the Challenge entry on the page and then right at very top of the page you will see the address of the blog page starting with http:// etc etc.
2 .Highlight your address bar by right clicking and select copy from the drop down menu. Now open up a Word document and just copy the address bar to the blank page.
3. Unfortunately you cannot type the link line into these instructions for you to copy and paste, as they will only appear on this page as Here's my Card - so the link line details below are actually a photograph, that you can right click upon and save the image to your desktop to refer to. Carefully type out the line into your Word document, omitting the blue letters and pasting in your blog address which you have already saved in your document. Be careful not to delete the inverted commas at each end.
4. Now right click and copy the whole new line with your blog address in it, and go along to the Comments page - add your comments and then right click and paste your entry line.
5. It is always worth previewing your entry on the comments page before you publish it just to make sure that it appears as a hyperlink so you know it will run properly - it should just show the words Here's my entry with no other detail.